Do you have affiliates you want to import or migrate to LeadDyno from another platform? If so, we’re here to help you upload these affiliates to get you up and running in no time.
To get started, simply organize your affiliates into a CSV format spreadsheet, with the below column headers. If you happen to be missing data for a specific field, you can leave it blank. However, to ensure a successful import, fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required and cannot be left empty.
- email* - The email address of the affiliate;
- first_name - The first name of the affiliate;
- last_name - The last name of the affiliate;
- affiliate_code - The affiliate/discount code, which will be used in their affiliate URL or as a discount in Shopify or other integrations. More on that affiliate codes;
- paypal_email - The email address of the PayPal account where they will be receiving commission payments;
- parent_affiliate - If you are using MLM, this is the affiliate's referrer;
- affiliate_type - The affiliate group/type (this is used to determine who gets what commission).
It should look something like this:
|firstname.lastname@example.org||John||Dyno||JOHNS_DISCOUNTemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org|| LeadDyno Employee
Note: You’re welcome to copy/paste the table above into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet editors to act as a template.
Once your affiliates are formatted per the above, you are ready to email them to our customer support email@example.com who will take it from there and get your affiliates fully imported for you.
Do you have import requirements that you believe may be more complicated than the above? For example, additional fields you want to import per affiliate. This does not mean you are out of luck. We will do our best to make your import a success! Simply email us your custom import requirements and we will work with you to import as best as we can. Please note that custom imports may take up to 2 weeks to process, as they often require additional attention and expertise.
As always, are here to help. Contact us at any time and our Support team will be there for you.