If you are migrating to us from another affiliate management platform, or otherwise have a set of emails and related data that you would like to be uploaded to our system to act as your affiliates, you can send them to our customer support and we can upload them for you. However, there are some limitations to what we can upload, and some prerequisite actions you must take before contacting us.
You must first organize your affiliates into a CSV format spreadsheet, with the following column headers. If you have no data for a row below one of those headers, you can leave it blank. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- email* - The email address of the affiliate;
- first_name - The first name of the affiliate;
- last_name - The last name of the affiliate;
- affiliate_code - The affiliate/discount code, which will be used in their affiliate URL or as a discount in Shopify or other integrations. More on that affiliate codes;
- paypal_email - The email address of the PayPal account where they will be receiving commission payments;
- parent_affiliate - If you are using MLM, this is the affiliate's referrer;
- affiliate_type - The affiliate type (this is used to determine who gets what commission).
It should look something like this:
|email@example.com||John||Dyno||JOHNS_DISCOUNTfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com|| LeadDyno Employee
*You can copy/paste the table above into Microsoft Excel or other spreadsheet editors to act as a template.
Once your affiliates are formatted this way, you are ready to email them to our customer support firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have import requirements other than the above, such as adding extra fields to your affiliates, we may be able to do a custom import for you. Please email us with your requirements and we will see what we can do. Please note that custom imports may take up to 2 weeks to process, as they require the attention of our hard-working engineering team.